About Me

My photo
Our sons Hayden and Jackson are the inspiration for "HayJack Designs"; which is simply a fun outlet for my husband and I to express our creativity. Below I will share many of the fun projects we have made. You can click on any picture to view a larger version. I enjoy creating affordable, personalized signs that will complement the room it will go in. Most signs can be made to order for around $25-$35 (plus the cost of shipping if needed) depending on the size and materials you would like. The signs are make out of either MDF board or natural pine planks and all signs are routered in the back so they can hang flush with the wall. They make excellent personalized gifts for holidays, births, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries and lots of other occasions. If you are interested in any of our signs please contact us by E-mail for further details.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Family "Established" Name Signs






No comments:

Post a Comment